Saturday, August 23, 2008

 

proof




















The D6R Dozer is being operated... drum roll... by me! It's worth just less than 1/2 a million dollars. Eep. The hard hat picture is just to make all of you out there wondering if I'm really truly working where I work... a reality. Just to assure you, I get good and dirty some days, but operating the D6R was a one-off (with plenty of supervision to say the least). No need to worry yourselves about my earth-moving, scaffolding, hammering, grading, blasting, drilling skills cuz i ain't got any. I just contribute my brain-power to the humanity (and legality) of it all. Nuff said.

Comments:
Awesome! I needed to see it to believe it!
 
Sweet style!
 
Totally suits ya! :)

-J
 
apparently everyone needed a little proof. Haha
 
Badass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?