Thursday, June 26, 2008

 

caterpillar

The job is still being good to me. Despite being in the Human Resources department, I had the opportunity to operate some heavy machinery. Yep, cool stuff. The tomboy in me had no problem emerging at this moment in time.

My favourite piece of machinery to operate was the dozer. Of course, the excavator was really fun too, although it was a bit too complicated to learn in such a short period of time. Working long days and getting into a piece of equipment like the dozer made me really happy. The dozer was immediately gratifying. Seriously, how much fun is playing in the dirt? Really fun.

That reminds me, my Birdie is playing in the dirt an awful lot lately too. Actually, she's really into all things earthy... flowers, sand, wood, weeds and well, dirt. She's pretty keen on the whole exploring the earth scene. Having played in the dirt recently, I realize that the more I play with Birdie, the more we both let go of all the jazz that that we get hung up on daily.

So, I figure it's better to get dirty and play hard.

Comments:
Ok, Esther piloting a bulldozer? That's just way too cool. I'd kill for photographic evidence.
 
I'm just plain jealous.
 
Ya, I'm with Jeremy, got any photo proof?

Good to here that IF is enjoying exploring the great outdoors. So glad we finally have sunshine to enjoy it even more.
 
Hey, if I get a copy of any snaps taken, I will forward your way. You all probably can't believe that I've got my own hard hat, safety glasses, steel toes and high-vis vest in the trunk of the car for regular use! My boots are real dirty now :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?