Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Went for jury duty today and to my great relief I discovered that I had not only served my civic duty to show up, but also was excused. Apparently the parties arrived at a plea-bargain deal. I was promptly thanked for showing up and left. For some reason, that felt fulfilling.


As a result of the closure of jury duty, I have officially turned the corner on the count-down to my return to work. I realize now that I am going back to work in eight weeks! Wow. I feel quite thankful to have been excused from serving on a jury and thus have some extra time with Birdie.


So, in light of my return to work (which, incidentally, is a new job, not the old one) and my next stage of life in locomotion, I purchased a new pair of shoes.


John Fluevog, how I do love you :)

Comments:
So cool...what a great style.
 
You see, I just got rid of a pair of shoes - never wore them - so now I have a spot available on my shoe shelf :)

Um, not.
 
Shoe shelf? Sounds good. We have more of a shoe pit.

Can you get some steel-toe 'vogs or don't you need them anymore?
 
New shoes! Hooray! Doesn't it feel good to buy new stuff! I went crazy today, new hair, new jeans, and 2 new tops! I feel like a new woman. But new shoes........that would be nice!
 
Very cute!!
-J
 
Tan, maybe they do!? This calls for another trip to the shop...
 
Dee,

You deserve it, D. You're long overdue. New shoes do have some yummyness to them don't they?
 
Thanks, J. Any new shoes for you lately?
 
The last pair I bought was around new years...a pair of deep purple flats with a big silver buckle on the top. I'm currently on the hunt for a killer pair that I would wear to ring in the big 3-0 in Miami. :)
-J
 
J,
Sounds open-toe to me.
Apparently there are vogs in Winnipeg now... near Corydon and on Lilac?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?