Saturday, July 25, 2009

 

pc8000


Yes, I got to hang out in one of these massive machines recently. My world of work has absolutely taken me places I never thought I'd end up. The PC8000 was pretty impressive - even for a girl from the city who likes to commute on the crazy-bus, eat tofu and wear Fluevogs. Three scoops of sand into the biggest dump truck you've ever seen in less than one minute is a complete load. WOW. The inside could hold 6 people standing up comfortably. The AC works pretty sweet and the 3 video cameras lined up along the massive window view cover the blind spots well. Oh, and a microwave for lunch isn't a horrible feature. Oh, and also, if the sun is too much then the blinds work real nice.

The 'dump truck' was neat too.

Comments:
So... can yo sleep in it too??? Sounds quite amazing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?