Sunday, April 22, 2007

 

contemplative

Oh, don't worry, I will continue the tripping out blog from Paris to Prague in the next weeks. That said, I felt it important to comment on the contemplative heart and mind that this vacation has provided for me. On this, our last day in Prague (mushmush, fairy-tale dreams and marker of my last trimester), I acknowledge that this trip was as essential in preparing for the next stage of my life as I had imagined it would be.

Je t'aime, A. Je t'aime my life.

Locomoting from one place to the next, certain that at whatever the pace, I'm moving forward... deliberately and embracing each moment for what it's worth.

Comments:
*warm fuzzies*
You make good choices.
 
Aw, Tan. That's so mushy of you. We're just emotional wrecks aren't we?
 
Yup, pretty much a train wreck over here. I like the happy mushy parts better than the others...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?